Booking terms And Conditions
Before booking our services, please read and fully understand the following terms and conditions.
1. Booking Our Service
- After receiving payment of your deposit, we will send you written confirmation of your booking. (This may be in form of an email) Please make sure all confirmation of contracts are confirmed by third party 28 days before your function.
- Failure to do this may result in us not turning up or booking been completed. Deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Cancellations or notified changes must be made at least 30 days prior to the date of event.
- If you fail to cancel your booking 30 days prior to the date of event you will be expected to pay the full amount as agreed.
- Cancellation notice will only be accepted by email or in writing.
2. During Event Performance
- The client is fully responsible for any damages to our equipment (accidental or deliberate) caused by any person at your event.
- Unfortunately due to some music lyrics being unsuitable for little ears, we reserve the right not to play this type of music content while children are around.
- Client’s guests with children attending, must ensure their children stay away from the performance area at all times. We and our staff cannot be held responsible for injury caused by inappropriate handling or touching of our equipment, or accidents near our equipment.
- We and our staff cannot be held responsible for injury caused by inappropriate handling or touching of our equipment, or accidents near our equipment due to Tampering with our equipment, Fighting, Or being under the influence of alcohol.
- We and our staff cannot be held responsible for the venue providing poor or inadequate services we require to perform. This also includes any third party service provider serving the venue.
- We do not tolerate any violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under the circumstances. We reserve the rights to terminate our services at anytime.
- Our staff employed by us may operate or move our equipment only.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for damage to equipment, or injury to a person caused directly by third party intervention.
- We reserve the right to substitute an alternative disco & dj in extreme circumstances.
- Although its not always possible to park near the entrance to venues, we would really appreciate it if reservations are made prior to arrival.
- We always operate in a respectful manner, and this may include keeping the volume at a reasonable level when asked by staff of the venue.
- As the contracted disco we will only be liable for the sum up to and not exceeding the contracted amount in the unlikely event of not turning up. We shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason we are unable to perform due to….
- Theft or fire of equipment,
- Accident involving or breakdown of vehicle,
- Illness or death,
- Adverse weather conditions.
- The client is responsible for the venue
We shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason we are unable to perform due to….
- Non completion of contract with venue,
- All requirements of the venue for us to perform are not passed to us in good time,
- Any reason the venue is not able to honour the contract with the client,
- The venue terminates the contract with the client during or prior to the performance.